Thursday, May 14, 2009

where shuld i begin????????

rite now.. there's only one thing i wanted to do. CRY. mid- year exam is really tearing me apart. seriously. i dunno where how to start my revision. i really wanted to cry. im so regret for delaying it till left one week only start my revision. science 8 chapter. maths i seriously dun wanna talk bout it. geo guess im still ok with it except FOR F 1 n 2. sj dun wanna talk bout it either.

guess im seriously gonna fail all my subjects. im doom x( i juz finished 2 bab for f3 sj. when i open my science book. i wanna cry d. i got so many stuff to do... geo and sj folio, mum's paper work, exam revision. somebody help me pls TT da skul crazy de ar.. exam so many cum out. shit u!! ugh!!!!

and yet im wasting my time blogging.. im afraid my brain gonna explode soon!!!!!!

frustrate,
yuki

No comments: