Friday, May 2, 2008

LABOUR DAY!!!


haha....

ytd went to ioi wif my bestie...

watched IRONMAN....

hehe...

quite nice oso geh...

and em em....

haha...

when da movie finished...

when i stand up and look at behind...

i saw all my fren sitting in one roll and another roll....

and i was like waawwww....

all of u...omigod...

never imagine can meet so many frens leh!!!

thn after tat...

we went to pizza hut and eat^^

haha...

da funny thing is...

after we finished eating...

when we are paying....

my frens came in...

and i was like too bad...

i finsh d only u come...

lols...

and and....

we walked around da ioi...

and i found tat why ioi so small geh...

like got ntg de....

mayb too many ppl d gua

lols...

thn bout 7 we go back lur....

so and so...

quite nice geh....

hahas...

thn took sum pic wif my darling^^...wif my doggie^^

No comments: