Friday, May 16, 2008

my 14th bd^^

hoho...
today is my BD...
haha...
received many present o....
hahas....
celebrated with my friends at my skul canteen...
so funny...
i blow candle without fire on it...
juz acting blow...
lols...
but although not really like TRADITION
but well
i enjoyed so much wif my frens and especially i can celebrate my bd with my bestie^^
hoho...
my fren bought 2 cakes for my bd...
one is blueberry cheese and one is fruit cake...
da blueberyy is yum yum...
but da fruit cake kinda weird cos its contain alchohol...
lols...
luckily didnt drunk...
and tis is my first time eat cake go ALCOHOL...
is like "yuckssss"
but well....
still enjoy it^^
well...
day really passes so fast...
2moro is my belated bd jor TT
really like da feeling receiving PRESENT...
really love present so much....
juz totally love da feeling when opening a present...
wondering wats inside and so excited!!!
haha...
juz wanna say THANK YOU for ur present FRENS!!!
appreciate it very much...
will keep it forever and ever...
its kinda like sumthg represnted u!!!!
especially manda present...
a guitar necklace...
thanks ya my second darling^^
muacks!!!
hehe...tats all for today...
today will in my memory forever!!!...
^^XOXO^^

No comments: