Wednesday, March 25, 2009

test end.

monthly test juz ended. and i feeling so gud rite now. test nor exam really drives me crazy. as i need to get gud result for my family.. and for sure i will get sumthing if i get a gud result. as my bro promised,if my results are gud. he will get me a elegant watch. which i craved for a long time ago. *winks*

reached home d. took bath and go to manda's house and chit-chat. had lots of fun. really enjoy my time wif you babe~~ we planned to cook sum stuff to eat. so we cook omelette. inside we hav spring onions,onions and dunno wat balls. but from ayamas de . while cutting onions,i nearly cried. cant stand @@ it actually turns out quite gud~~
picture time!!cook by me *peace*wif sum chili sauce *juz to make it tasty*finished.. very clean summore =pcute stuff her mum bought from japan. hearts it so much... >.< tis one dunno her bought from where.. oso very cute de~~chinese food~~ another cute sutff i hearts~~last,another cute stuff from japan. like sushi king..

and wat im gonna do next is sleep my day off. really didnt hav a chance to sleep nicely due to test. and gonna read breaking daswn. twilight last series~~

much loves,
yukiiii

No comments: