Monday, March 9, 2009

my addiction

i have load of homeworks rite now~~
having a lil headache
finally,i finished my new moon. manda gonna hand me da eclipse 2moro. and im looking forward to it~~ and as my dad promised tat he will buy twilight new moon eclipse and breaking dawn for me. im gonna make it my very first book collection.. gonna wrap it keep it hug it kiss it~~ lols. and i heard twilight dvd is going to release tis march 21. wanna buy it~~

ytd,i watched twilight deleted scene. sum sweet scene was deleted. it get on my nerve.. urgh!! hopefully dvd they delete it~~

and new moon changed their release date again. it will be released on 21th november.. long way to go.. sorry lar guys. been talking so much bout these book~~ but juz addicted..

tats all for today
much loves,
yuki =)

No comments: