Friday, March 6, 2009

happy old day~~

Happy 15th Birthday Jabyss!
may u hav a very happy birthday~~

oh well,today rushed to get tis bd boy present. 7 of us(me,stephanie,xavier,beatrice,kai sin,pei yin,kemmy) actually gave him a very surprise present..tat u guys couldnt guess wat it is x) teehee~~
i guess he love it~~ well,if he does,we're happy.

ytd had my injection. today i guess da medicine start to flow around my body. today morning,when i woke up,i had a very terrible headache and my hand was very pain. even a light touch on it,hurt!! well,juz a injection bring us down. wth!!

reached skul,asked stephanie for panadol. couldnt stand the pain. she had fever and i had a terrible headache. since im taking the medicine,so she oso follow me. lols. but i was lucky enough. cos most of my fren had fever.

ok. today sumthg odd happened. when i reached skul,i did not wear my tie. so prefect caught me and asked me to wear it. and followed by elisa. out of sudden,a guy prefect talk to me and said "i oso dunno catch u de. who ask u so lazy".. i was blank tat time. haha. then i asked him to help me wif my text book. kinda paiseh.. but he helped me and elisa oso. ok, when im done wif my tie. so do elisa,he handed me my and her textbook. he talk to elisa cos he saw the theory book. music huh.. piano or guitar. i was like errr... lols. elisa was shocked. so do i. lools.

im still reading new moon. trying to finish it~~
much lovees,
yuki

No comments: