Thursday, August 6, 2009

freedom

Hooray!! Trial end d. Am so dam happy now.. Laalala.. hahas but juz for those are not taking chinese nor agama.. they still need to suffer 2moro. and we.. kaka. we are free babes!! Im so lack of sleep these few days. been burning midnight oils from monday to wed.

i had a gud news.. i scored A for geo.. am so happy. i did not waste my efforts.. now finally i could touch my keyboard again. hmm inside of me, there's a feeling. hmm.. its like wannabe crazy.. go party. lols. hmm tis coming hols hopefullly can earn sum money to hang out wif my babes.. but after hols, i need to suffer again. gerak gempur is up next.. after gerak gempur, PMR.. hell..

i had no comment on my maths paper today. cos i feel tat i actually did quite well is compared to my mid term. but wif kemmy help, she correct sum of my mistakes.. so i hope i really can score at least B pls?? bm bahagian c. i hav no idea if i did well or not. i dare not to give comment on my papers. cos everytime when i said tat i can score well on tat paper. in the end, i dissapoint myself for being so over confident. i alwiz had mistakes like over confident or forgetful. eg maths, there's alwiz a forgetful mistakes in it like simplify?? ughh hate it.

hmm.. now i hav at least bout one week to rest my brain... sleep my day off mayb?? but only for tis one week... after tat no more rest day for me. im working on my tummy rite now.. seems like for months non stop eating habit has gain my weight.. specially fats on my tummy. gosh.. hate it.. so gogo yuki... u can do it..

and so im signing off,
ciao guys
xoxo

No comments: