Tuesday, July 6, 2010

im back i suppose?

my last post was on february. so its been 4 motnhs now since i left my blog.. dont really know i let it die.. mayb im lazy or dun find it interesting anymore? oh whatever.. but here i am now.. im back blogging once again.. thanks to frens. well when i saw their blog, i wonder why i quit? oh well i gotta thanks kwaie for tis.. she made me thank her! mayb it wasnt tat bad anyway..

hmm where shuld i start? now am on my half way to finish the freaking essay.. i used to love essay but not anymore.. i dun know why? mayb my idea is running low? mayb.. i will juz pause it and continue 2moro.. if u get wat i mean.. copy fren's essay? tats wat student tends to do!

ive been cursing a lot lately.. (using fuck) had no idea wat on the hell strucks me.. but i juz curse a lot.. i call it sum sort of the way u express ur feeling.. ur anger.. come back to think.. i dun curse like how i curse now.. i dun even use tat word for the past 16 years.. i will only curse if im seriously mad. but then now even a lil thing can make me curse.. is it bad or gud? inapropriate mayb? for a girl to curse..

hmm guess i found back the interest.. well next update soon! =D

love,
yuki xoxo

No comments: