Wednesday, July 7, 2010

lunch wif babes!

today was freaking hot.. been sweating all day long.. but the sun cant keep me away from having fun rite? but there's one thing tat pissed me off. early morning, my english teacher or mayb i will prefer to call her old witch woman.. tis is wad happen.. she came in, looked so not pleased wif us. she questioned me where is my exact place and asked me to change immediately.. ok starting to piss.. and when she asked me sum suprb stupid question which u had no idea how to answer and there, she replied how could u miss tat.. like i care! and she made me repeated the answer as loud as possible.. god she knew i was pissed..

and she asked us to dicuss bout tis.. why do u get marry? wat a stupid question!... cos u love tat person? cos tat person got u pregnant? cos u forced to do so be4 30.. its can be anything! sorry was juz throwing anger!

today after skul went to ioi for lunch wif my girls, kemmy, yean and ying! we had nando's. it was my first time.. i can say its not bad. sumthg like kenny roger.. then we walked around the ioi.. no idea where to go. juz keep on walking.. till i decided to go for groceries wif yean and kemmy. omg! we had lots of fun in jusco.. fooling around.. snapping stupid pictures which we will keep forever.. its part of our memories! true ones though.. lols.. at 6 we headed home.. yean decided to wait for her mum at my house. so we had sum girl girl talk.. i gotta say.. its been a while now since i talked like tat to yean.. i alwiz had fun chit chatting wif her.. she open ur mind.. to sumthg u couldnt see.. well its gud.. and im grateful for having her! love ya girl..

okay.. i will end it here.. btw, im glad im back blogging once again! keep it up girl =D

love,
yuki xoxo

No comments: