Tuesday, August 3, 2010

emotional

suddenly im feeling emotional.. i dunno why.. juz recently i feel like things juz not right for me.. or i am juz thinking too much? i have so much on my plate.. my studies my life my friends juz everything.. and now i juz feel like pouring all of it out..

i juz cant stay focus on my studies.. test is around the corner and hell i juz did sum revision for maths and tats it.. tats all. i gotta say it really sucks! i juz cant find the mood to open a book and save everything i read.. my life.. is really up and down right now.. u might think tat im greedy? but hell who is not greedy? i've been working wif my mum since i was standard 6 if im not mistaken.. im exposed to the real world.. the world u dun expect it to me.. u met so many ppl.. ppl wif so many diff kind of personalities. the quote "dun judge a book by its cover"

lately my mum really needed manpower.. and i will have to work.. im used to work at the weekends. its part of my life routine now.. but since tat problem worsen, i need to work on friday night as well. its really tiring.. sometimes i feel like quitting skul and juz focus on working.. but i know i will regert it when im old. its juz temporary feeling.. but its temporary enough to screw u.. my friends, sometimes i feel like as if im drifted away.. as if im arent on the same page anymore.. and i have to try my best, to work hard to ctach up with them.. im feeling so sick of the fact tat im the only one making effort.. none of them ever cares bout it.. im the only one sitting at the corner thinking.. caring for all the things..

i dunno how we come to tis.. after few years of frenship we had.. the bond is juz not there anymore.. believe me.. im trying to find it.. sometimes i even think tat i can make it.. but in the end when i juz look at ur face.. all the stuff u did.. its hard for me not to turn my back to u.. i cant blame me for tat.. i admit im straight-forward.. straight enough to hurt ur feeling.. but i rather do it then telling u stupid comments tat werent true. u either accept it or leave it.. tats it.

my school life.. ever after few mistakes we've done,we still deserve another chance right? i hate the fact tat all the teachers tat enter our class is like trying their best to ctach the mistakes we have made.. its so sickening u know.. it feels like u arent comfortable being in the class anymore.. wat my sejarah teacher said really pissed me off.. i was so pissed until i take it seriously.. have the hard feeling.. tis is wat happen..

our teacher changed our respective seats. so oh well juz to "respect" the teacher, we had to change.. and my fren actually came and sit beside me.. her seat is far away from mine* so im good with it.. then sejarah, we cant stop talking bout "potong" and everything.. suddenly the teacher juz asked me where is my place.. i didnt answer.. then my the other fren who was sitting in front of me helped me to answer.. the she juz say oh back up ya..

man tats so unacceptable...


seriously, im in no good mood right now..

No comments: