Thursday, October 7, 2010

OldTown

GUYS! I'm back with the OldTown post. Did ya miss me? I hope you do...♥

OK. Back to the post x) it's nothing much actually. I just wanna randomly post something to boost up my blog. But I did took pictures that I think yall would like to have a look. Some priceless expression.


Like usual, Kemmy pick me and Elisa from our house and headed to giant for snacks and beverages. Then headed to Puteri 12 and pick the perfect spot for us to chill shout laugh. And u guys know right, the weather isnt really nice nowadays. Suddenly rain suddenly sunny. I bet yall know wat happens. Yeah RAINING! First, it starts to drizzle and the wind is kinda strong. and I knew it would rain. But just out of sudden here comes the pour.. So we headed to OldTown. Chilled at there till 11. Had the time of our life. We've laugh like nobody's business. I'm pretty sure everyone was starring at us like who's these girls? are they drunk or watever? And here comes camwhores =))
we're all ipone-ing...
we love breads.. dont we?
she is just so addicted to iphone!
i love her so much !
US..♥
show me your teeth..
Love,
Yuki ♥ xoxo

No comments: