Thursday, July 17, 2008

sad

hey guys.
i so long didnt post jor lor.
hehe.
juz wanna say sumthg!!!

life is juz so complicated.
now i feel tat im so bad on seeing who is bad who is gud
feel so bad now.
example lar.
(last time)i thought she was alwiz my bestest,closest,funniest fren
but thn suddenly(now) i feel like she's another person.
it juz like i dunno her anymore.
she juz suddenly become so serious
it juz like totally a different girl.
oh god.
how come she become like tis d.
i juz cant belive it lor.
like tat time.
i did sumthg
and tats for her own gud.
but thn i get scolded from tat pulak.
sumtimes i really "sum tam"
but i really dun wanna feel "sum tam" towards her lor.
i mean she was my bestest fren but now i think she's not.
Sebalik da fren tat i thought she is very xiao chi de
after i fight wif her
she become more and more nice,not xiao chi anymore
juz everything was so perfect on her.
and i feel like she is my bestest fren for now and always.

TODAY
today at tuition there.
see shi really touched me coz today i fight wif sumone at skul and tat sumone say sumthg which make me so angry.....
thn after she know bout tat
she quickly find me and ask me whether im ok or not
i really didnt expect tis to happen.
and she juz keep on asking me to smile
dun keep all da words in my heart
and all lar juz bla bla bla
all i gotta say is.
THANK YOU SO MUCH SEE SHI DEAR.
i love you(as a fren)
thanks for everything.
muacks.....

and i guess tat all..
phewww...
after saying all i wanna say for so many days.
i feel so light now.
hmmm.
tats all
bye

No comments: