Wednesday, July 30, 2008

wat a bad day.sigh ==

today,30 july 2008.
sauch a bad day.
sigh == zzz
today is my favourite teacher bd.
pn jespall.
happy bd teacher.^^
but thn today is a bad day for me!!! ==
i dunno wat i shuld say or do now.
my heart rite now juz feel like very bad,sad or dunno how.
i juz dunno wat to do.
ish. dam. hate it ==
i juz know sumone not song me.
and not for one reason.
is MANY.
oh god.
i feel so so so dunno how to say.
i cant express how i feel at all rite now.
first,
i guess i need to say sorry to him
but thn i juz dunno wat i shuld say next.
oh god.
wat i shuld do now !!!!
can sumbody help me??
and thn chee yang say he anti me summore leh.
last time i oso hear he say he anti me.
but thn i thought he was juz playing.
but now i believe wat chee ayng say lor.
after i hear tat,im my heart i was like TT
thn i say suan lor.
wanna anti thn anti till u puas lor.
thn my fren told me tat he dun wanna see me !!!
and not i wanna say sumthg bad.
i juz i feel tat i hav a family but i feel like nop.
today i tell elisa.
she say dun simply say thing.
im not simply say.
i juz telling wat i feel....
sigh. no idea now. sumtimes really dulan de lor.
2moro hopefully siau yean will change place wif me.
since he dun wanna see me. wat for i still wanna sit near wif him.
i rather sit far far summore.
sigh.
never knew all tis could happen on me.
life is really full or surprise
and sum surprise really not funny de lor. ==
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
so and so.
now all i have to do is STUDY.
man....i dropped
sigh....
my bro sure will ask me why drop d.
end year exam im gonna be nuts.
all subject form 1 and 2
next year more cham.
dun wanna imagine oso.
will die de lor.
haiz.

No comments: