Tuesday, July 29, 2008

so fan!!

ish...
today my class got one boy dam fan man ==
his couzsin like me and he's like alwiz bugging me wif like jimmy tis jimmy tat
can u juz leave me alone TT pls
how many times i warn u not to say bout him in front of me??
today juz bug me only
tell me wat jimmy say wanna be fren wif u
he chnage his name to kadaj ar
my god
i dun care oso.
juz stop bugging me wif his name JIMMY
arghhhhh....zzzzzzzzzzzz.....
today os cukup fan jor de lar
jabyss moody
dun wan sit nor talk wif yau men
me oso dunno talk wif TT
i dunno wats wrong lar
mayb is bout i pinch his face
but thn he wont so xiao chi de leh
haiz
i hav no idea wats going on wif him
juz like wat yau men say.
one month sure got one or 2 times moody de wor
hmph
thn now oso dunno he ok jor or not.
ish...
really so fan (argh)

No comments: