Sunday, February 15, 2009

my valentine sucks.

valentine valentine.. talking bout valentine.. tis year valentine sucks man!! screw up!! i was having a bad mood on valentine day.. gud sign huh.. luckily my girl-friend was wif me celebrating valentine. muacks. love u so much see shi. thanks.. it was juz me and her on valentines day.. went to oldtown wif her.. both of us drank 2 cup of white milk tea my fav drink~~ chit-chat a lot of stuff.. cant stop laughing x) 3 o'clock go to tuition. 5 went back home.. i wasnt feeling so gud when i reached home. a lil bit dizzy mayb caused by the hot weather. and yet my mum asked me to go to work.. gosh.. my head straightly burned.. and wat to do.. valentine's day.. everyone knows it gonna be a crazy day.. so cant help but help her.
reached mv. wow.. long q outside kiku zakura.. was so happy to see tat.. starighlt changed my uniform and work work work.. from 7pm till 12am. non-stop.. customers juz keep on coming in.. and out.. foods were juz non-stop on my hand.. door closed at 1.30am.. and kiku zakura was having sum prob.. need to be fixed.. and so guess wat time i reach home?? 6am early in the morning.. and im so feeling not well.. my nose.. urhh.. having a terrible flu.. and a lil headache.. my body juz became so weak out of sudden. cant really stand up straightly..

mayb i was juz too tired.. seriously,while im working.. i got no time to drink eat sit or rest at all.. cant feel the tiredness and everyhting. so sleep at 6.30am. didnt go to tuition at 9am. and cos of me elisa didnt go oso (so sorry my dear) sleep sleep and sleep.. didnt even take my lunch.. woke up at 7pm. so i sleep for 12 1/2 hours. crazy rite.. well. juz too tired. cant bear it.

woke up and took my dinner. watch NBA all star slam dunk and foot dunno wat d... and im loving it. and short guy won the slam dunk.. ya he deserve it.. he is short but strong and he can jump.. till now my body still weak.. dunno can go skul or not.. hopefully i can =)

to my girl-friend and family.. u will receive a choc from me.. hehe.. as a valentine present..

be4 leaving.. see me picha first x)
one empty cup was taken by the waiter.. so left 3 only.. by right.. have 4 cups.

hehe.. thanks for making my valentine day become so fun see shi.

much loves,


yuki <3

No comments: