Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Biatch

today sum ridiculous stuff happened to me.. oh yea. to the biatch.. dun act like u're so perfect bitch.. u're juz another girl wif a stupid ego lust bitchy attitude. oh yea.. u might flirt teachers heart and make them feels aww... she is a gud lil cute girl~~ ill.. can anyone hand me a paperbag?? cos i feel like vomitting!! == and SHIT U!! i really wanna slap u!! who can make my dream come true??

im feeling pretty gud rite now.. mayb cos i confessed wat i kept in my heart~~ gosh.. she is juz so ridiculous.. ans best of all.. she is a liar!!!

and babe. who wanna buy baju kurung?? join me cos im going to wear baju kurung all the time *if i can*

i hearts tuition rite now.. but only for geo and bm.. i hearts en.kahak.. and i enjoy his class so dam much.. he is a guy who can joke around.. and yea i admit i was a lil bit too ham-sap during bm and geo.. haha. no doubt. cant help myself. having so much fun babeh!!

im enjoying~~
much loves,
yuki x)

No comments: