Sunday, February 22, 2009

ytd went for tution at 3pm. and knwing da concert elisa attending was da concert tat organised by my fren's church.. through d roof. so regret!! shuld hav go.. by tat time i know.. it was kinda late.. cos i need to accompany my mum to work. yet in da same time.. i wanted to go wif elisa.. mum and concert.. which one shuld i choose?? of course mum lor.. so i choose to accompany my mum.. reached home. my mum asked me no need to revision ar for ur test?? cos i said im going to accompany her to work. then im so dam regret.. shuld hav go lor.. if i ask her.. cos she didnt think of wanting me to accompany her..

and knowing tat merentas desa tat day.. almost half of our class member didnt turn up.. haha. it was quite cool~~ nahh.. who wanna go merentas desa..?? i rather stay at home and play bsb wif kemmy and elisa..

ytd morning. i suppose to wake up at 7.30 .. cos kemmy said 8 o'clock play bsb.. but then she sms me and said she will be a bit late.. so continue sleep lor.. sleep sleep till 8.30 only wake up.. and she called me and aksed to come out now.. i havent brush my teeth.. wash my face.. so gotta rush lor.. elisa more worse.. 8.45 still sleeping.. so called her to wake up lor..

i kinda had lot of fun~~ =) kemmy was like a teacher to us tat day.. she asked us to shot 5 times in every section.. exhausted dude!! so by tat time elisa turn up at bsb court.. im so exhausted d.. so play wif her jojo lor.. haha.. i took kemmy's hp and play sum disco song.. i saw his tail we dancing.. lols.. enjoying music huh..

noon,went to elisa house and we planned to cook spagz. then one auntie says she gonna teach us.. so we juz stay and watch lor.. delicious leh.. haha.. combined wif cheese 10/10

tats all babe

much loves,
yuki =)

No comments: