Tuesday, November 9, 2010

it touches you. ♥

some may say she is freaking boring, some may say she is so talented and some just like her because of her originality and the every single word in her songs that brings memories to you. ♥

there's few songs that until now, it is still my all time fav!
#1 I Never Told You


#2 Realize


#3 Bubbly



and thru Her Blog.


I found out bout tis singer. idk much bout him. i think he just sing his songs and upload it! he kinda gave me a jesse mccartney's feel!

#1 Like I Always Do



"I'll watch you like a movie, I'll sing you like a song, I'll read you like a story, I'll keep like a secret, I'll tell you like a joke.."

#2 Mad



I'm mad I wanna see ya, I'm mad I wanna kiss ya, I'm mad I wanna be with you, I'm mad I wanna hold ya.."

Love,
yuki xoxo

No comments: