Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I'm BACK! with more

Im back peeps! well exam's finally over and i can have my own sweet time surfing internet, doing whatever i want.. it was really 3 weeks of hell.. i couldnt get enough sleep, u know u have to burn the midnight oil. for 3 weeks.. it was like nearly 247 i was in my room only. u can hardly see my shadow.. ok not exaggerating lar. but at home 247 sit on the chair. at skul oso da same.. my back and neck is seriously aching like hell... but i hope i will score well lar.. cos i seriously work really hard tis time!! fyi, i screwed my addmaths. yea AGAIN! paper 1 was quite easy.. so i think cos of the dam paper 1, i got pretty confident.. so there goes my confidence, i totally screwed my paper 2. no joking. it was my first time in examination tat leave quite many blank pages.. which is all until half way of writing.. blank.. !! it was ridiculous..

now i cant do anything right? so i will just have the time of my life watching movies hanging out with mua frens and books! i bought 3 novels but i have no time to read it.. so i guess now is the best time to finish it all! OMG! i cant wait for it. 3 of it was best recommended by my frens. so i hope its gonna be real good stories! * the guardian by nicholas sparks, thanks for the memories and the book of tomorrow by cecelia ahern*

i just simply love nicholas sparks books! they will just make u shed tears as if u were watching the movie like the notebook and the last song! and cecelia ahern.. fantastic writer! remember the book/movie P.S I LOVE YOU? u gotta watch it..!
like i promised, sunway's outing pictures. not gonna elaborate tat much.. cos i got lots to say! not blogging for 3 weeks is so freaking boring.. and now im update like never before!
Outfit of the day
Denim from bazaar
Shoe from cotton shop
Kemmy's idea for posing!
"wat are u doing?"
tat sour?!
tiki's beef bacon cheese burger!
kemmy's jack daniel chicken and shrimp
mua's jack daniel chicken
desert.. choc mint oreo, mocha latte, tropical delight ♥

thats it! =)

and here is da pictures for the friday.. the day which we assume exam is over! the day we taught karuna how to bake..

we literally finished the whole dam fattening bar of choc!

showing off the jelly bean she ate!
i know it gross! but tats how we make shortbeard!

signing off.. ♥
yuki xoxo

No comments: