Sunday, September 14, 2008

finally~~

hehe.
today woke up at 3 pm.
wakaka.
im a pig ~~
about 3 30 i guess manda coem to my house
i was eating my breakfast tat time.
hehe.
after finish eating,watch drama for a while.
manda keep on asking me to go up *means my room*
go up d.
i on my comp furr her to play and i go bong bong.
i took bout 15 mins.
after bath, elisa come to my house.
i help her make up
cos she got date O.o
wahaha.
no lar.
she got dinner ~~
aiya.
forgot to take picha.
ishh~~ =="""
so regret.
kinda nice.
manda say sexy and formal
i say her eyes look much more bigger
and nice~~
of course ler.
i help her ma up de wor *perasannya me*
wakaka.
help her dress up.
she try and try and try
end up wif didnt borrow my dress.
==
but she borrowed my accessories
da white colour bangle and black colour punya bracelet.
bout 20 mins i guess.
manda's mum come and pick her up.
well.
ntg to do jor.
saw my bro watching moonlight resonance.
so i go to my room off my comp and everything.
and go down watch wif him and his gf.
dinner time.
eat at my room.
eat while watching drama.
bull fighting episode 16 and 17(last)
haha.
after finish.
i say yuhoooo....
finally finish watch and i can start my revision d.
wahaha...wakaka =="
tats all for today.

da happy girl~~
yuki,
xoxo

No comments: