Wednesday, September 24, 2008

it's milkshake & ice blended day~~

ytd i did manicure..
hehe cos going to holiday jor ma~~
today go skul kinda scare pulak..
scare teacher saw me fingernail why shimmering de??
thn jialak lor.
today skul got spot-check again.
well,kinda hate spot-check de lorr.
cos it make me feel kinda bad..
rampas ppl thingy..
but in another side..
oso gud de..
can ponteng class ma =)
today me and kah ming walked around da skul...for 1 hour ++ i guess
normally i very active de..
walk 2 hours oso can
but dunno why today cant..
mayb my leg too tired jor gua..
really very low battery jor gua =(
today at skul kinda hav fun oso lerr.. :]
wbs time i so bu shuang lorr.
chun yip and his gang suddenly come and azlina from 2G i guess ask those girls who bring mirror pls take it out be4 we check ~~
x payah so chuan de...
thn siau yean wanna hide da mirror..
but thn mana tau??
she gave it to kemmy and kemmy say here...
haiz..
thn i ask chun yip why mirror oso rampas o??
now like study secondary ai mei oso cannot..
so suck!! hate it!!
thn chun yip go and check my pencil case and he saw my liquid paper and he took it..
thn still ask who's pencil case is tis??
i say me thn he didnt take my scissors...
if u take my scissors ar..
i gonna kill u ==""" zzzz
so angry lorr.
heeyerrr.............
suddenly gan pass by thn i shout at him and ask him to save us from tis smelly prison..
wahaha...
thn he really call 4 of us out(charmaine,me,yean & kemmy)
thn he asked us to gib all tis sej. folio to 2F class students.
hehe.. got chance to ponteng again..
thx ya gan~~
back from skul jor.
took my bath.
watch muvie again..
thn eat dinner.
after finish my dinner.
i paused da muvie and went to kitchen and guess wat
i went and make banana milkshake~~
kinda sucess larr.. but not totally.. kinda fail oso
cos put too much milk d.
nearly covered all da banana taste.. =(
first time make banana milkshake suan gud lorr :)
my dad says da banana quality is not gud.
cos i drink drink drink half way i feel my mouth kinda pahit.
so i thought mayb i didnt put sugar gua..
thn put a lil bit lor..
mana tau?? juz da same..
my maid more cham..
she tried da banana milkshake (satu spoon saja)
thn she vomit..
i was like wat da.... =="
u really dun gib me face lorr.
my dad said mayb she dun biasa drink all tis gua..
thn i think ya oso geh...
drink till half way still got 1/4
thn i dun wan jor.. my mouth getting pahit...
went to kitchen again.
guess wat.
i made ice blended milo.
wahah...
i sudah gila..
but da ice blended kinda success worr.
wahha...
so happy~~
ok.
dunno why nowadays like taking picture...
feel like wanna be a photographer~~
here are da picha :-
left hand ^^
right hand ^^
banana milkshake~~
i like tis picha so much. makes me feel like im a photographer~~ wahahaa.. :)
banana milkshake again~~
ice blended milo~~
take a closer look x]
kinda like tis picha too~~
zhu zhu (^(00)^)
drinking milkshake.. in da same time,u can see my house look. shocked?? well,i alwiz use hairband/pin at house
me~~ myself ~~ I~~

tats all~~

milkshake ice blended yuki,
xoxo.
bubui~~

No comments: