Sunday, October 19, 2008

better rest ur eyes after u read tis post!!

oct 14
went to mv wif my mum
cos she go to work by herself..
so not fing sam cos she drive like a lembu(in cantonese)
so i accompany her lor.
thn reach d go mph all by myself
first thing i did when reach mph is take out ipod and hear songs
luckily got ipod
luckily i borrow it from jane
walk around da mph... smiling cos feel very fun
haha
from tat day i feel tat alone oso not very bad only jiek.
haha.
feel so enjoying
thn spend my days reading books ( cake,dessert and handicraft de)
9 pm buy sum papers thn go breaktalk buy bread for my mum
thn go back to restaurant
spend my whole day nite inisde tatami room
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
oct 15
jane come to my house. and she's going to overnite at my house till fri
yuhhooo
so fun
first first our plan is reach mv d thn go buy pants
cos jane need a short pant
but thn leh we didnt follow da plan cos my mum go things to do
so we all ( mum, bro, bro gf, me & jane) 2 pm keluar rumah at 2 pm
reach tropicana actually not tropicana
but tat mall is tropicana..
da building is on not renovation how to say leh..
is bulding...??
mum and bro and sum those construction ppl went and see da buliding
so me jane and bro gf wait lor
more thn 1 hours
finally they back d.
thn went to ozenki a japanese restaurant
near dunno times square or klcc d
i think between klcc and time square gua
not really nice lar da food.
not full de..
their foos is juz like eating for fun only...
but got one dish i really like de is volcano maki..
my god..
heaven man.. so delicious.. finger licking~~
after tat
finish d
guess how much is da bill..
500 over
but kinda biasa
my bro ask for a kobe beef sashimi de oso 100 over lor
on da way to mv..
traffic jamm...
and thn feel like sleeping..
haha. after eat thn sleep.
pig.. but im a pig.. i admit it haha!!
reach mv d
9 pm lor
so go mph for wat..
thn go shopping lor..
spend 1 hour at pdi..
hah.
jane bought a formal shirt
ok. here is da picha.. kobe beef (sashimi) look nice but i cant eat.. *sad*a closer look^^ soft shell crab salads.. nice.. but dun really like da sauce only!!
tis is maguro steak.. da green colour sauce is wasabi. i hate wasabi and tis wasabi not nice de.. so is maguro steak sucks.. my bro oso say suckss.
volcano maki. loving it~~ inside got maki. they put da maki like a volcano shape then dunno put wat sauce..thn bake it.. nice man!!
seafood shabu-shabu. tis dish need to wait de.. till da soup boil. nice. i like da soup.~~tis maki dunno wat name d. but i like tis.. inside got unagi,soft shell crab thn salmon(raw),tempura and cucumber)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
oct 16
tuition
ntg special
juz tuition
took sum picha..
i like jean's spec.
nice..
of course ler.
polo de leh..
400 bucks i guess
if im not mistaken
when me and j
ane take picha. hou hon look at us and smile..
thn i ask him u wanna take ar??
dunno got wrong meh take picha??
jane and me~~jane and me again. like tis picha.can u see da long red line??
nite wait my mum come back. eat cake. from les toast de. bet u never hear tis shop name be4. better try it. their cake and bread. DELICIOUS. if u are interested. find me. i'll tell u where is tis shop located.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
oct 17
kemmy come to my house early morning..
11am
me and jane was sleeping..
she reach jor i oso dun care..
continue sleep
thn leh x lama.. jane wake up i oso follow wake up lor..
cos noisy..
2pm
go skul
nite time wait for my mum come back.
mi-chelle and my aunt coem to my house oso.
ate supper
and i didnt sleep for da whole day..
cos after supper thn watch movie till 5am.
thn wanna sleep de.
mi-chelle tell me better not
cos i need to wake up at 7am. only left 1 1/2 hours sleep
thn after i sleep d sure hardly can wake up..
so i think.
ya oso geh.
thn end up didnt sleep lor.
spend da 1 1/2 hours chit-chat.
talk bout PMR..
she juz finish her PMR.. and she can enjoy d..
but i cant..
haiz..
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
oct 18
ts paintball day
went to skul at 7.35pm
reach skul d.
no one wor..
saw beatrice
thn she ask me to go 7e walk walk
so we walk walk lor.
buy putu mayam
haha.
long time didnt eat d
miss tis food so much.
thn buy lor.
walk till half way hear sumone call ah girl
thn it was my dad
thn he ask me wat im doing
thn i say not yet start ma skul
thn no ppl
so come and buy breakfast lor.
thn he say ok lar.
thn i oso ok lar.
da weird thing is im not really shocked when i saw my dad and im not scare..
haha!!
ok took a lot of picha.. at skul
thn when play paintball tat time..
kena shoot from sumone..
my shoulder there
ouch..
so pain leh
when i kena d lar bout 5 sec only i know i kena shoot
cos very fast and i didnt know i will kena lor.
cos i was hiding leh
can say kena d oso like dunno lor..
thn feel pain..
look at my shirt..
got paint..
haiz. kena d lor..
but leh da guy didnt saw o
so continue play lor.
till half pain lar..
so juz back off lor.
2nd round when i and beatrice run towrads da baloon going to sampai da baloon d. i poop..
i feel down!!
my butt so pain leh..
mayb da field too slippary d.
haiz. now my butt still got lil bit pain leh.
and tis beatrice leh.. was beside me but
didnt realize i fell down oso..
she juz keep on shooting.. so busy shooting
i thought she was really gud..
i was like geng dao ar..
thn my fren told me..
beatrice keep on shooting da air..
thn i was like wat da..
i oso saw she shoot da air..
but i thought awhile only
thn i aim i guy lar..
shoot him till half thn habis bullet.
haiz.. i was like deng..
dunno tat guy die or not leh..
hahas.
honestly say..
i didnt know my team win or our enemy win
till ppl ask me u win ar??
i oso blur d.
thn chun yip told us we win..
is auto de..
cos our enemy one of their team member took off their mask.
ok. here is da picha.
me and beatrice. me and her again~~ beatrice
dunno wat to say
god??
spot his hand
kj and jb kissing!!
plastic bag oso he wanna yin gau
bird shit?? no lar. is paintball
??
da yellow colour guy might be my tadika class mate.. tis world is so small..
tis picha very nice de but jabyss and xavier move thn kj oso move.. so not nice d
reading da rules.. waliao.. our skul full wif rules lor. no fun de..
jabyss and puan maimun.kj.. close his eyes and blek!!
to me tis picha is like those feng shui uncle.. counting things like u tis year is very lucky.. hahas
a flower picha taken by me. hehe. nice or not.
its me~~

tats all.
going to exam d and i still not yet ready and revision lil only..
going to die jor lor
ok..
i promise tis is my last time psoting..
hope i can control myself play comp.
pls pls pls.. control urself yuki
last time post yuki,
xoxo
bubui~~

No comments: