Monday, October 27, 2008

shop wif jane~~ memories wif dar~~

such a long time didnt post d.
da last time i post was 19 oct..
counting down my exam..
3 days left...
and it's killing me..
went to mv ytd wif my dar.. jane.
her dad pick me up at 12.
thn we went to oug and eat vegetarian..
long time didnt eat jor lor..
kinda nice...
after lunch.. go mv lor..
reach mv d..
me and jane go to mid valley megamall..
jane's sis and her dad shop at the garden..
da first thing we did was go to 3rd floor and we wanted to watch hsm3..
mana tau..
those ppl gila de lor..
such a long q...
till mcdonald there...
i was like wat da.. thn i told jane.. no need to watch d lar..
we spend bout 2 hours shopping..
thn went to delifarnce yum cha..
although its very expensive..
but we enjoy it~~
i ordered a iced coffee latte and jane ordered a iced coffee cappucino..
hmm...
for me da latte okok only lor..
thn we start to take picha..
thn i was kinda gila gila..
i asked her to speak english.. in order to improve her english..
i oso lor..
chit-chat chat...
i asked her whether she wanna eat dessert or not..
thn she say up to me..
so i ordered a delifrance banana split..
okok ler..
but i think its kinda sweet mayb cos of da choc and strawberry sauce..
take picha again..
thn chit-chat again.. until half..
they changed cd
it was all disney love song..
of my..
so nice..
very relaxing...
jane and i even asked da waitress to turn on da music louder..
sit at delifrance from 3 to 6.30..
3 1/2 hours..
so me and jane decided to pay da bill and go to 3rd floor see whether we still got hope to watch movie..
haha..
mana tau..till half way..
guess wat..
i saw justin..
erm vivian's bf..
thn at 3rd floor there..
cinema there.. and guess wat..
i saw james choong..
he was sitting on da floor..
so unbelievable..
thn i shout james..
thn he look at me..
i think he was kinda shock too..
and i say hi...
tell u sumthg..
i shop at mv for so so long d ar..
never met my fren at mv be4..
thn q up to buy ticket..
kinda scare hsm3 ticket all sold out d..
when im q-ing up..
i pray..
i tell god.. pls pls pls.. do hav tickets for both of us..
mana tau..
really got oo..
yuhoo...
so happy leh..
its da forth roll summore leh..
while watching troy and gabriella seperate..
i cried..
dunno why...
feel so sad..
when tis movie finish d.
i told jane i cried..
thn she say i sot..
after movie..
went to kiku zakura and eat dinner...
took sum picha inside da tatami room
and ate ice-cream.. new ice cream.
thn didnt study inside da room oso..
keep on chit-chat..
jane told me bout last time..
be4 i join her group.. (yean,jane,stephanie tan,prasanna & gie eng)
thn many funny things..
tats all for ytd.
here is da picha :-
me and jane
its me~~
lookign at da picha....
me and her.
i like tis..
delifrance banana split.
its jane wif da dessert..
i like tis~~~
cherry cherry!!
looking at sumthg??
thinking of sumthg??
hsm3 tickets.. lalala... finally got da chance to watch it~~
me and jane again~~
i think jane looks sexy.. her legs..
i like tis picha so much..
peace >0
me wif fake bamboo?
my tanuki udon..
my fav. iso abe age. inside got prawn,carrot,spring onions and crab stick..
jane rainbow maki.. my
fav too~~
jane tsukimi udon.. my fav too but i prefer soba for tis..
kiku zakura new ice cream~~ nice~~
cornflakes,vanila ice cream,choc sauce,zenzai,black sesame ice cream,cornflakes,raisin,green tea ice cream,cornflakes,cream~~

thanks for reading~~
have a nice day!!

memories yuki,
xoxo,
bubui~~

No comments: