Monday, August 4, 2008

fan and boring and happy

hey guys.
kinda long time didnt post jor.
i think 3 days jor.
weekend kinda busy so didnt post.
busy wif working
oh god.
now my leg is freaking tired.
2 days keep on standing nia.
cant sit
ishhh.
now my leg muscle oso become big d TT
my leg ar....
heeya.
ytd i bought a tl girl slipper.
yuhoooo....
finally i get a slipper.
its been a long time d i wan a slipper.
lalalala
so happy.
hehe.
thn ytd when to PDI to pick up my jacket
hehe.
finally get da XL size.
thanks to my mum.
Mummy,thank you so much ^^
hoho.
thn get 20 bucks as salary for 2 days
hehe....
i got money to go shoppping lur.
haiz.
today siau yean didnt come.
thought tat i will sit alone.
but thn luckily charmaine sit wif me
if not.
im gonna be very boring jor de lor.
today maths luckily i can catch up.
if not.
i dunno end year exam how oso!!!
haiz.
now sumtimes feel very fan
sumtimes feel very happy.
life really is ups and downs
thn now my family(skul de) oso dunno how.
sumtimes i feel like WHATEVER!!!
sumtimes like aiyo...wat shuld i do??
really dam fan.
aizzzz...
juz finish talking wif see shi.
juz like wat she say.
let it go easy or let it be ba....
tats all for today.
ciaoz
xoxo

No comments: