Sunday, August 10, 2008

hot-tempered

well.
ntg much to say.
but thn now i dunno why im alwiz so hot-tempered.
i feel like everything is not gud to me.
i hate ppl who broke da promise.
look.
if u cant do it for me.
thn dun promise me ok.
sumtimes i feel so frustrated of everything.
so sick and so tired.
now i feel my bestest and da only treat me 100% care me is see shi and beatrice and siau yean only lor.
and kemmy really can make me smile.
juz now i chat wif her on da phone.
i really laugh a lot. x)
im so thankful to have u as my didi.
others all i oso dunno wats going on.
one of my bestie irritates me summore
i dunno why she is so irritating.
urghhh...
make me feel so sick sumtimes.
sumtimes really feel like wanna be alone.
but i know i cant.
im not those ppl who can be alone.
even one minutes oso i can die.
life is full of ups and downs.
sumtimes i feel like no one understand me at all.
besides see shi siau yean and beatrice.
3 of thm i can say best of da best.
i love u guys.
u guys really understand me so well.
thank you so much
everything changes for me NOW.
i dunno why everything changes.
i really dun wan to.
pls dun change....
im still rushing for my geo folio.
deadline 15/8

still rushing.
everything change
ciaoz
xoxo

No comments: