Thursday, August 14, 2008

lastest updates

hey guys.
i guess 4 days i didnt post jor
kaka.
kinda bz and lazy.
ntg much to say oso.
last few days.
my god.
im juz so so frustrated wif one guy or mayb 2 guys???
urghhh....
i hate guys being so fan de lor.
come on lar.
u are a boy man.
can u hav a boy attitude??
i hate boy which is very fan de lor.
if i dun wanna pick up ur phone nor reply ur msg.
obviously i dun wanna talk nor anything wif u.
and dun try to judge me if u dunno me.
i bet u're wrong.
and who are u to judge me huh??zzz
" judge me,and i'll prove u wrong. tell me wta to do,i'll tell u off. say im not worth it & watch where i end up. call me a bitch and i'll show u one. call me crazy,but u really hav no idea."
i love it.
i was so powerful man these sentences.
get it from pyzam.com.
kaka.
u can go and check it up too.
now i guess ntg jor.
wif see shi and chee yang help.
i guess he(jimmy) wont be so fan jor.
da jeffrey.
next gonna be u get scolded by see shi if u dare kacau me again.
wat for u so kepo wanna be middle person.
u very gud meh.
u oso anothe guy who irritates me.
to both of u.
i dun like mean dun like.
dun force me or u'll know wats gonna happen to u next.
so wat if i dun pick up ur call now reply my msg.
and say im a fooler,sombong idiot.
who are u to judge me o??
i dunno wat see shi sms u juz now.
but thn dun ever try to judge me or her.
i bet u are wrong k??
so stop everything.
dun make me scold u personally wihout my frens help.
dun force me to do tat.
im being very pateint d.
dun try to test me.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
today kinda happy oso.
cos valerie jie finally reply my comment
she is da bestest jie for me!!!
she is my very first jie ~~
and she and me is da big fans of lee hom too.
kaka.
now she is kinda bz.
cos PMR is coming soon.
guess so gua.
all da best for her.
aim all A's ya jie.
hhee.
she promise to me after pmr she will alwiz chat wif me
kaka.
im so happy.
i can get over wif her very well de leh last time.
but now i hope ntg chnage.
kaka.
i hope we still can get over.
or mayb better thn last time oso more gud~~
kaka.
mua is so happy now.
juz now chat wif her a while only.
haiz.
thn she gtg jor.
i guess she on9 very long time ago jor.
ishh...
regret didnt on9 esrlier.
sobsob.
all i gotta say is all da best ya jia.
hope u will get all a.

best wishes from muii.
love muii.

happy de yuki.
xoxo.
ciaoz.

No comments: