Tuesday, August 5, 2008

singing song.

hehe.
lets continue my story.
hehe.
juz forget bout those stupid story down there.
dun wanna talk bout tat anymore.
wasting my time only.
haha.
tis sat i,elisa,siau yean,michelle,yau men,sin jo and beatrice mayb will sing song.
da name of da song is ni men shi wo de xing guang.
hehe.
excited or happy or scare scare.
no idea??
cant described my feeling rite now.
first first i think my voice is very horrible de.
but thn i luv singing oso.
thn elisa ask me to sing so do beatrice.
and yau men told me to believe in urself.
thanks for 3 of thm. muacks muacks
so i decided to sing.
though i dunno whether our group will win or not but thn at least u tired ur best and i own da experience.
tats enough oso.
but da best is we win lor for sure.
so thn next next sat we gonna perform again.
semi final i guess.
yuhooo....
so excited.
muahaha.
now i juz really very worried bout my darling see shi.
dunno wat will happen wif her and her bf??
juz worring.
she juz break up wif her bf.
thn now i dunno how.
today her bf keep on ask me wat to do cos his mom like know both of thm together d.
haiz.
thn ytd i chit chat wif her till half thn she say call me later.
thn after tat didnt call but sms me and ask me to sleep early.
da hp no money jor
thn ask me let it be only.
cos i told her my sum si and she oso told me her sum si.
thn she say see me 2moro.
but thn today she suddenly didnt come to skul pulak.
i oso dunno whats on wif her???
hopefully she couple back wif her bf d lar.
i alwiz hope both of thm will last forever
cos her bf really very sayang her de lor.
but thn both of thm break for many times cos of sumthg thn ask to break
haiz.
i dun hope tat tis time is real de lor.
if its real.
she is gonna be very sad
so do her bf
and me ar.
i so sad lar.
my fren so sing ku leh.
haiz.
dun wanna see my darling cry TT
wan her to live her life happily for now and alwiz.
now i think back last time when i standard 6 juz know her oso very funny.
last time i juz pindah rumah to pbp.
thn go to tis new skul.
first 3 days of skul i cried whn i be4 i sleep
cos i hate being alone
or mayb can say CANT even be alone.
thn tat time new environment.
dunno anyone oso beside cheryl lee.
thn slowly i know stephanie tan,prasanna,gie eng thn siau yean thn see shi.
last time 5 of thm hate me.
bu thn slowly become we all dislike her.
cos tat time we think her very gatal.
lols
but thn now i see me and her punya relationship oso very funny.
now become so so so so so gud fren.
haha.
never regret for making u my bestie.
hehe.
muacks.
i lub u so much see shi.
we been through many thing when we are standard 6
i dun wish to see u sad
hope u will ur prince one day.
hehe.
ok
lets talk bout today me in skul. ^^
today i go skul got headache
very tirrible de headache sumore.
feel like wanna vomit but thn cant vomit pulak.
juz feel so sing ku tat time
thn recess time i ate my burger thn eat panadol
thn on duty tat time manda help me massage my head
wow.
feel better
thn moral tat time
i like very high.
lols
da headache not totally gone lar.
but thn i feeel so much better and HIGH.
i speaking tamil leh.
i talk to a indian guy.
he oso not playful de.
i talk wif him saperia thn he speak in tamil dunno he say wat to my fren.
thn i say ketewen and made.
thn he dunno say wat again
thn i say to my fren mutal.
lols.
totally keysiao jor.
today siau yean oso very care for me
i lub her very much too.
i today headache.
she ask me whether i wanna go back home or not.
ask me whether i ok or not.
so do yau men oso.
he can become a doctor.
he know how i feel tat time.
i cant express how i feel tat time.
da only thing i know is i wanna vomit but cannot come out.
tats all i know.
both of u are really a gud bro and sis.
lols.
tats all i guess for today.
ciaoz.
very long d lor.
guess u all read oso da eye pain pain de lor.
bye.
xoxo

No comments: